Pool and Spa Rules
NO LIFE GUARD IS PROVIDE
- The pool and spa hours are 7 AM to 10 PM, every day. Please observe these hours.
- Noise in the Pool Area must be kept to a minimum AT ALL TIMES so that the residents' peaceful enjoyment of their home is not disturbed. This is especially important in the morning and evening hours. Between the hours of 7 AM to 10AM and between the hours of 8 PM to closing, a strict "Quite time" rule will be enforced in the Pool area.
- There is a Lap Time at the pool of 15 minutes at the start of every hour. Non-lap swimmers must leave the pool if requested to do so.
- Children under the age of 14 MAY NOT be in the pool or recreation area unless under the continuous supervision of a responsible adult.
- All guests must be accompanied by a current Spyglass resident. The total number of guests per unit allowed is 3. Birthday parties and other celebrations are NO exception.
- No running, pushing, ball playing or rough play is allowed in the pool or spa or surrounding area.
- No balls, water guns, boogie boards, rafts or any other flotation devices are allowed in the pool or spa. Paddle boards, noodles and safety devices are permitted.
- Absolutely NO TOYS, jumping or splashing, swimming, dunking or other horseplay is allowed in the spa. It is for therapeutic uses only.
- For health and safety reasons, infants and/or children in diapers are not allowed in the spa.
- Persons with open sores or contagious diseases are not permitted in the pool or spa.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pool or spa, or any Common Area.
- Smoking is not permitted in the pool and spa enclosure, or in the Recreation Building.
- Animals are not allowed in the pool area, even those on leash.
- No radios or stereos are allowed in the pool or spa area, unless you are using headphones.
- Glassware and glass containers are prohibited in the pool and spa enclosure. This includes glass containers stored in a cooler or ice chest.
- Please place litter in the garbage can before leaving the pool area.
- The white lifesaving ring is not a toy. It is to be used in emergencies only.
- Please be considerate of others in using the pool furniture. Any chaise lounge unoccupied for over 15 minutes will be considered vacant and available for use by others.
- Pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool enclosure, nor put into the pool.
- Restrooms are inside the Recreation Building. Please do not let your children use the pool or landscaping as a bathroom.
- For safety reasons, no one should swim alone.
- All residents and guests must comply with the requests of our Staff or monitor.
- Rental of the Clubhouse does not include the use of the pool, spa or saunas.
ALL PERSONS SWIM AT THEIR OWN RISK
Note: Rules may be changed at the direction of the Board. Fines and revocation of pool/spa access may be imposed for non-compliance in accordance with our CC&Rs.