- Board of Directors meets the third Tuesday of each month. Current Minutes are available within 30 days at no charge. Annual meetings and elections to the Board are held in May at the Clubhouse. An information pack is mailed to the Membership several weeks prior to the meeting.
- All ceilings contain heating panels, and some ceilings may have asbestos-containing materials. Do not puncture or drill into ceilings for the purpose of hanging plants, lamps, etc. Owners are responsible for their unit's heating elements.
- To request grounds and exterior building repairs and/or maintenance, or to report problems, use the Service Request forms located by your mail box area or near the office in the Recreation building.
- Pool keys: If you are a new owner, the seller should have furnished you with a pool key. If a key is lost, replacements are available from the management office as follows:
$25 for first key
$50 for a second key, and
$100 for a third key.
- Emergency contacts:
Larkspur Fire Department (Fire & Paramedic) 911
Twin City Police Department, emergency only: 911
Twin City Police Department, non-emergency: 927-5150
- Please avoid disturbing your neighbors by only using your appliances (washer, dryer, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, etc.) between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM. TVs, stereos, musical instruments should not be heard outside of your unit. This applies to your car radio/stereo as well.
- See list on next page that are the responsibility of the owner or the Association.
For after-hour emergencies within our Common Area, other than the above, contact Eugene Burger Management Corporation (EBMC) at 461-8660. During regular working hours (8:30 AM to 5 PM), contact our on-site property manager, Scott Ezinga, at 461-8660.